Graduate Student of Computer Science at UT Austin
interests: Operating Systems, Hetegeneous Systems, Virtualization, Accelerators, Concurrency, Networks, Distributed Systems
My name is Edward and I am currently a Computer Science student at University of Texas at Austin. I like low level stuff like system programming. I’m currently advised by professor Chris Rossbach. I’ve worked at Lenovo and H3C before. Currently I am working on heterogeneous computing research. Occasionally I would write blogs to share topics I find interesting. I am also very active on Quora answering questions about computer science and other related stuffs. You can also find me in school’s gym pretty often:)
Teaching Experience (TA)
- Spring 2020: Multicore Operating System Implementation (378)
- Altis: Modernizing GPGPU Benchmarks
Bodun Hu, Christopher J. Rossbach
- 2020 ISPASS Student Travel Award.
- Research Distinction by the College of Natural Sciences.
- 1/28/2020: My paper Altis: Modernizing GPGPU Benchmarking is accepted to ISPASS!
- 12/15/2019: I’m currently applying for PhD programs!