Graduate Student of Computer Science at UT Austin
interests: Operating systems, architecture, heterogeneity, virtualization, accelerators, networks, distributed Systems
My name is Edward and I am a Computer Science student in the SCEA group at University of Texas at Austin. I’m fortunate to work with professor Chris Rossbach on modern GPU benchmarking and virtualization for OS kernels. I’ve worked at Lenovo and H3C before. Occasionally I would write blogs to share topics I find interesting. I am also very active on Quora answering questions about computer science and other interesting stuffs. You can also find me in school’s gym pretty often:)
Teaching Experience (TA)
- Spring 2020: Multicore Operating System Implementation (378)
- 2020 ISPASS Student Travel Award.
- Research Distinction by the College of Natural Sciences.
- Working on Dataflow OS.
- 10/09/2020: Finally finished submission to EuroSys.
- 8/24/2020: I just finished my presentation for Altis. The video can be found here.
- 1/28/2020: My paper Altis: Modernizing GPGPU Benchmarking is accepted to ISPASS!